- 1 package Hot & Spicy Italian Style
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 package (8 ounces) fresh small mozzarella balls (ciliegine-sized), cut into quarters
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 6 French bread rolls, split
- Brush sausages with balsamic vinegar; set aside.
- Heat olive oil over medium heat in small skillet. Add tomatoes and cook until soft, about 3-5 minutes, stirring occasionally. In small bowl, combine tomatoes, mozzarella, red onion, basil and salt.
- Grill sausages according to package directions, turning frequently and brushing with balsamic vinegar. Place one grilled sausage in each roll and generously top with tomato-mozzarella mixture.