- 12 slices Hillshire Farm Naturals® Slow Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1 loaf sourdough boule, cut into 4 pieces
- 1/2 cup fig preserves
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed and sliced
- 1 spring onion, sliced
- 1 cup baby spinach
- Heat a sandwich press or a grill pan to medium hot. Fold the turkey on the bottom halves of bread. Evenly divide and spread the fig preserves on the top halves of bread with brie slices, onion and spinach.
- Place each sandwich between the sandwich press or grill pan and cook until golden brown and the cheese is melted (approx. 3-5 minutes), repeat with remaining sandwiches.