- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 4 ounces sliced provolone or mozzarella cheese, cut into ½” x 2” strips
- Italian seasoning
- Prepared pizza sauce or marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut a thin slit partially through each sausage. Place 1 cheese strip inside slit of each sausage.
- Separate each can of crescent rolls into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles. Place filled sausage on wide end of triangle and roll towards point. Place wrapped sausage, point side down, on large baking sheet. Repeat with remaining sausages. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over wraps.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.