- 4 hoagie rolls
- 1 package (9 oz., evenly divided) Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Ham
- 8 slices of American white cheese or Swiss
- 1 whole onion, sliced
- 2 vine ripe tomatoes, sliced
- 8 dill pickle slices
- 1 cup black olives, chopped or sliced
- 3 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 green bell pepper or jalapeños, sliced
- 1/4 cup red or white wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Make a seam down the side of each hoagie roll making sure not to split them all the way through, then spread yellow and Dijon mustard in the seam.
- Place a slice or two of white American cheese or Swiss cheese into the seam. Divide Hillshire Farm Ultra Thin Sliced Honey Ham evenly across the four sandwiches and place on top of the cheese.
- Layer sliced onions, pickles, and tomatoes on top of ham. Then top with sliced jalapeños or bell peppers, and olives.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and white or red wine vinegar. Salt and pepper to finish.