- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 large green bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (fresh or canned)
- 1 can (15 ounces) sliced peaches, drained
- 4 green onions, cut into 3” pieces
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Cut sausage into 18 slices. Thread sausage, pepper, pineapple, peaches and green onions onto 6 skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Combine preserves and mustard in a small bowl; set aside.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning frequently for 10 minutes. Brush kabobs generously with apricot mixture and grill 2 minutes longer or until peppers and onions are crisp-tender.