- 1 package Turkey Pepper Jack
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 green and red bell pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 1” pieces
- Cut each sausage into 5 slices. Combine lime juice, cilantro, olive oil, cumin and garlic in a small bowl. Pour mixture into a re-sealable plastic bag.
- Add sausage, peppers and onions to plastic bag; re-seal bag. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Remove sausage and vegetables from marinade; reserving marinade. Thread sausage, peppers and onion onto 6 skewers, leaving a small space between each item.
- Grill kabobs over medium heat, turning frequently for 10-15 minutes or until vegetables are desired tenderness and sausage is browned, brushing kabobs occasionally with reserved marinade.