- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled, cut into 1½” pieces
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 red or green apple, cored, cut into 8 wedges
- 1/2 cup seedless red raspberry jam
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- Cut sausage into 16 slices; set aside. Place sweet potatoes and water in a covered microwave-safe dish. Microwave on High 4-5 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Drain well.
- Preheat broiler on High and lightly grease rack of broiler pan. Thread sausage and potatoes onto 8 skewers. Place an apple wedge on end of each skewer. Combine jam, lime juice, nutmeg and allspice; brush generously on kabobs.
- Broil 3-4 inches from heat for 5 minutes, turn and brush with jam mixture. Broil 4-5 minutes longer or until sausages are browned.