- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 1/2 cup packaged shredded cabbage (coleslaw mix)
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped honey roasted peanuts
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 6 large (9”-10”) flour tortillas
- Cut sausage in half lengthwise, then into ¼” slices. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently 3-4 minutes or lightly browned. Remove sausage from pan and drain.
- Combine mayonnaise and hoisin sauce in large bowl. Add sausage, cabbage, carrots, red pepper, green onions, peanuts and cilantro; toss gently until well coated with mayonnaise mixture.
- Heat tortillas according to package directions. Place 1 cup of sausage mixture onto each tortilla just below center. Fold bottom edge up and over filling. Fold side edges in slightly then roll up tortilla from bottom.
You May Also Like
Rated 5 out of 5 by Lori77 from Perfect Asian Flavor Fix This recipe was super-quick and easy to throw together. Perfect for a fast and easy lunch when you're craving those Asian flavors! I used light mayo and less of it, and added a few tablespoons of Sriracha to the sauce as I wanted a bit more kick. I'll definitely be making this recipe again!
Date published: 2017-06-21