- 1 whole wheat tortilla (8-inch)
- 1/4 cup baby spinach leaves
- 4 slices Ultra Thin Sliced Lower Sodium Oven Roasted Turkey Breast
- 1/4 cup strawberry slices
- 1 tablespoon chopped red onion
- 1 teaspoon poppy seed salad dressing
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped toasted pecans (optional)
- Top tortilla with turkey, spinach, strawberries and red onion. Drizzle with poppy seed dressing and top with pecans, if desired.
- Roll-up and serve immediately or wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.