- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tomato, seeded, chopped
- 1 avocado, peeled, cut in small cubes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 8 large flour tortillas, warmed according to package directions
- Cut sausage into ½” cubes. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage; cook, stirring occasionally, 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add corn, garlic, cumin and pepper; cook, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until corn is thawed. Remove from heat; gently stir in tomato, avocado, sour cream and lime juice.
- Place 1/8th of sausage mixture (about 2/3 cup) in center of tortilla; roll tortilla to hold filling inside. Repeat with remaining filling and tortillas.