- 1 package Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 green or red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 6 whole-wheat pita bread rounds
- 1/3 cup plain non-fat yogurt
- 1/3 cup non-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 1 small clove garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cut sausage into ¼” slices. Heat oil in large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add sausage, onion and pepper; cook, stirring frequently for 6-7 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- While sausage mixture is cooking, combine Sauce ingredients in small bowl.
- Warm pita bread according to package directions. Top each pita with 2/3 cup of sausage mixture and drizzle with about 2 tablespoons of sauce.