- 1 package Beef Hot Links
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 can (15 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 8 large (9”-10”) flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Salsa (optional)
- Cut sausage into small cubes. Heat large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage, onion, garlic and black pepper; cook, stirring frequently 4-5 minutes or until onion is tender. Stir in beans and hot sauce. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook 5 minutes.
- Melt butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add eggs and cook, stirring occasionally 5 minutes or until no liquid egg remains.
- Warm tortillas according to package directions. Place a generous ½ cup of sausage mixture on tortilla, top with ¼ cup cooked egg and ¼ cup of cheese. Roll up tortilla and repeat with remaining ingredients. Serve with salsa if desired.