- 1 package Turkey Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 can (11 ounces) refrigerated bread sticks
- 1 tablespoon poppy or sesame seeds (optional)
- Mustard or ketchup for dipping (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid.
- Unroll dough, separate at perforations, creating 12 strips. Cut each strip into thirds. Wrap one piece of dough around each sausage pressing at edges to seal. Place seam-side down on ungreased cookie sheet. Sprinkle with poppy or sesame seeds, if desired.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with mustard and ketchup, if desired.