- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent roll dough
- Ketchup and mustard for serving
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Separate each package of crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle into 3 smaller triangles.
- Place 1 sausage on the wide end of triangle and roll towards the point. Place wrapped sausage point side down on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining sausages. Bake 9-10 minutes until golden brown. Serve with ketchup and mustard if desired.