- 2 packages Turkey Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 can (15 ounces) peaches in extra light syrup
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid. Set aside.
- Place undrained peaches, vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, garlic, cinnamon and ginger in blender container. Cover and process until smooth.
- Place peach sauce and Lit’l Smokies® in a medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer over low heat 5 minutes.
- Carefully pour mixture into a 3-4 quart slow cooker. Cover; heat on low for 30-40 minutes or until flavors are blended.