- 1 Box Frozen French Toast
- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup, plus extra for brushing
- 40 Toothpicks
- 1 teaspoon Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon Confectioner's Sugar
- Prepare French toast according to package directions. Sauté smoked sausages in a skillet over medium heat until browned.
- Cut French toast into 1-inch wide pieces. Spread a little maple syrup on each piece of toast then sandwich one smoked sausage between two pieces of toast and seal together with a toothpick. Repeat with remaining smoked sausages.
- Mix ¼ cup maple syrup and Dijon mustard in a small bowl and serve alongside French toast bites. Sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar before serving.