- 16 Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 16 thin strips Cheddar, Swiss or hot pepper cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) refrigerated crescent rolls
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cut a thin slit in each sausage. Place 1 cheese strip inside slit of each sausage.
- Separate crescent roll dough into 8 triangles. Cut each triangle in half lengthwise to form 2 smaller triangles. Place 1 sausage on the wide end of triangle and roll towards the point. Place wrapped sausage, point side down, on baking sheet. Repeat with remaining sausages.
- Bake 9-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with mustard if desired.