- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1 teaspoon Paprika
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Lime, zested
- 2 tablespoons Cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix cream cheese, chili powder, paprika and cheddar cheese in a bowl. Transfer mixture to a zip-top bag and snip a small piece off of one corner of the bag. Split smoked sausages down the middle without cutting them in half.
- Squeeze a little cheese mixture into each smoked sausage. Place on a baking sheet. Bake for 15 minutes until heated.
- Serve hot, sprinkled with lime zest and cilantro.