- 8 ounces Summer Sausage
- 1 loaf French bread
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Preheat broiler on HIGH. Cut sausage into small cubes; set aside.
- Cut bread in half lengthwise then cut in half crosswise. Combine olive oil and garlic; brush on cut sides of bread. Place bread sections on a foil lined baking sheet.
- Lay tomato slices on top of olive oil mixture. Top with chopped sausage, both cheeses and sprinkle with oregano and basil.
- Broil bruschetta 4“ from heat for 5 minutes or until cheese melts and edges of bread are slightly brown. Cut each bread section into 3 slices and serve.