- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 8 large (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 4 cups (16 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- 1 can (20 ounces) pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 1/2 cup sliced, pitted ripe black olives
- Salsa, sour cream and chopped cilantro
- Cut sausage into ¼” slices. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently, about 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove sausage and drippings from pan.
- Reduce heat to medium. Place one tortilla in pan. Top with ¼ each of cheese, sausage, pineapple, green onions and black olives. Place another tortilla on top.
- Cook quesadilla for 1-2 minutes or until bottom is crisp and lightly browned. Carefully flip quesadilla and cook second side 1-2 minutes until lightly browned and cheese is melted. Remove quesadilla from pan and repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Cut each quesadilla into 8 wedges and serve with salsa, sour cream and chopped cilantro if desired.