- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 pound pasteurized prepared cheese product*, cut into ½” cubes
- 4 ounces cream cheese, cut into cubes
- 3/4 cup dark regular or non-alcoholic beer
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Dash ground red pepper
- Optional: 1 round (7-inch) bread loaf, top removed, hollowed out for holding dip
- Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and heat according to package directions.
- Melt both cheeses over low heat in a heavy saucepan, stirring occasionally until smooth. Add remaining ingredients, except bread; stir until blended and heated through.
- If desired, pour dip into hollowed out bread loaf for serving; surround loaf with heated Lit’l Smokies®. Dip may also be served from small slow cooker or fondue pot.