- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard plus extra for dipping if desired
- 1/2 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies and drain off any liquid; set aside.
- 2. Separate crescent rolls from both cans into 8 rectangles total; firmly press perforations to seal. Cut each rectangle into 6 squares.
- 3. Spread a small amount of mustard in center of each square. Place approximately ½ teaspoon of cranberry sauce on top of mustard. Place a sausage on top of cranberry sauce; bring up 2 opposite corners of dough over sausage and pinch to seal.
- 4. Place wrapped Lit’l Smokiesâ on a baking sheet. Bake 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with additional Dijon mustard if desired.