- 2 tablespoons Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 teaspoon Cayenne (optional)
- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1/2 cup Salted Pistachios, chopped
- Combine maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard, salt and cayenne in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Lit’l Smokies smoked sausages and bring to a simmer. Heat, stirring occasionally, until sauce is reduced and almost gone, about 15 minutes. Sauce will be thick.
- Remove smoked sausages on to a parchment-lined baking sheet and when cool enough to handle, dip in pistachios. Serve warm.