- 1/2 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 (13.8 oz) can refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 prepared garlic butter
- 1 prepared marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a baking pan with non-stick spray.
- Place the dough on a clean work surface. Fill the inside of the bread with cocktail links and top with mozzarella cheese. Close bread and pinch the top to ensure loaf is sealed, place on the sheet pan seam side down. Use scissors or sharp knife and score the top of the bread 5 to 6 times. Bake for 15 minutes and remove from oven. Spread the butter over the top and allow to cool about 5 minutes.
- Cut loaf into 16- ½ inch thick slices and serve with marinara dipping sauce.