- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup sliced yellow onion
- 2 cups prepared coleslaw
- 1/2 cup prepared spicy BBQ Sauce
- 8 Hawaiian-style rolls, split
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Brown cocktail links for 4 minutes, remove from skillet and set aside keeping warm. In the same skillet cook the onions 6 minutes, remove from skillet and set aside keeping warm.
- Slice rolls in half and toast in the same pan, set aside.
- Divide the ingredients between the toasted rolls.