- 10 Dried Apricots
- 10 slices Prosciutto
- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 4 tablespoons Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Honey
- 40 Toothpicks
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Cut each apricot into four strips. Cut each slice of prosciutto into four short strips.
- Make a slice in each smoked sausage and stuff with an apricot piece. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around the smoked sausage and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 18 min until prosciutto is just crisping. Stir together vinegar and honey and drizzle on smoked sausages just before serving with party picks.