- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup White Wine (sweet like Riesling)
- 2 cups Whole Milk
- 8 ounces Wheel of Brie Cheese, rind removed and diced
- 4 ounces Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- Dash of Salt and Pepper
- 1/4 cup All-Purpose Flour
- 2 Apples, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 Small French Baguette, sliced 1/4 inch and toasted
- Honey for drizzling
- Chop 8 Lit’l Smokies smoked sausages and reserve the rest. In a saucepan over medium-high heat, heat chopped smoked sausages in olive oil with garlic until just browned.
- Add white wine and milk. In a separate bowl, toss the brie and cheddar cheeses with flour, thoroughly coat. Slowly whisk cheese mixture into the saucepan. Continue to whisk until smooth and thick, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Sauté the remaining smoked sausages in a skillet until browned. Serve warm fondue with Lit'l Smokies® smoked sausages, apple slices and toasted baguette. Drizzle fondue and apples with honey.