- 1 bottle Dark Beer, such as a stout
- 1/2 cup Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/4 cup Honey
- 1 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- Sliced Cheese for serving
- Crackers for serving
- Combine the beer, syrup, honey, cornstarch, cinnamon and black pepper in a large skillet and bring to a boil, stirring frequently; reduce heat and simmer for 15 - 17 minutes, stirring frequently, until it has been reduced by half.
- Add smoked sausages and continue cooking for 10 minutes. Use a slotted spoon to remove smoked sausages from the skillet and place into a serving dish, drizzle with sauce. Serve with cheese and crackers.