- 1 package Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup prepared toasted sesame sauce
- 3 tablespoons pure honey
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F. Prepare a baking pan with vegetable spray.
- Combine sesame sauce, honey and soy sauce until well mixed. Add cocktail links to the bowl and toss until well coated. Place coated cocktail links onto prepared baking sheet and cook for 10 minutes. Finish with a topping of sesame seeds and fresh green onions. Serve with toothpicks.