- 1 14-ounce package Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Unwrap and place sausage on a tray or baking sheet. Freeze, uncovered, 30 minutes.
- Transfer sausage to a cutting board. Use a sharp knife to bias-slice the sausage into 1/4-inch pieces.
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper. Arrange sausage slices in a single layer on the baking sheets. Sprinkle with brown sugar. Bake about 20 minutes or until just beginning to brown.
- Meanwhile, for dip, in a small bowl combine mayonnaise, mustard, honey, and black pepper. Serve with warm sausage slices.