- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup dried lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 medium potato, peeled, cut into small cubes
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut sausage in 1” thick slices; set aside. Combine lentils and water in medium saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat to medium-low, cover and cook 30 minutes or until tender. Add potato, cook 5 minutes; drain any remaining water from pan.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients except sausage. Pour mixture into a lightly greased 2-quart casserole dish. Top with sausage. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Remover cover and bake 15 minutes longer.