- 1 package Beef Smoked Sausage
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup small fresh broccoli florets
- 1 cup sliced fresh carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and cut in ¾” pieces
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, sliced
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- Cut sausage into ½” slices; set aside. Heat a large non-stick skillet or wok that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray over medium heat. Add beaten eggs. Cook, without stirring, 2 minutes or until eggs are set. Loosen eggs from pan with spatula; slide onto plate. Cut egg mixture into short thin strips. Set aside; keep warm.
- Heat oil in same skillet over medium-high heat until oil is hot. Add rice and cook, stirring occasionally until rice is slightly crisp, about 5 minutes. Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Add sausage, broccoli, carrots, bell pepper, onions, garlic and black pepper to pan. Cook, tossing and stirring constantly for 7-9 minutes until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add cooked egg, rice and soy sauce. Stir gently until heated through.