- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic, minced
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) chili style diced tomatoes
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 can (15 ounces) pinto or kidney beans, drained
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Cut sausage into ¼” slices; set aside. Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and keep warm.
- While macaroni is cooking, heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage, onion, pepper and garlic; cook 4-5 minutes, stirring occasionally or until sausage is browned.
- Stir in tomatoes, corn, chili powder and salt; bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 10 minutes.
- Gently stir in cooked macaroni and drained beans; heat through, about 3 minutes. Sprinkle cheese over top, cover and cook over low heat until cheese melts, about 4 minutes.