- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut sausage into ½“ cubes; set aside. Place eggs, cream, dry mustard, salt and black pepper in a large bowl; whisk until smooth.
- Stir in sausage, 1 cup of cheese and green pepper. Pour egg mixture into a greased 13x9-inch baking dish.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until eggs are set. Sprinkle with remaining ½ cup cheese. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.