- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 1½ teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 can (14 ounces) sauerkraut, rinsed and drained
- 8 ounces (about 4 cups) uncooked egg noodles
- 4 ounces (1 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut sausage in ½” slices. Stir together soup, milk, onion and mustard in medium bowl.
- Spread sauerkraut on bottom of lightly greased 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Place noodles on top of sauerkraut, pressing down lightly. Pour soup mixture evenly over top of noodles. Lay sliced sausage on top of soup; sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine bread crumbs and butter in small bowl; sprinkle over cheese. Cover tightly with aluminum foil. Bake 1 hour or until noodles are tender.