- 1 package Smoked Sausage, cut in ½" bias-cut slices
- 8 ounces baby carrots
- 1 small red onion, peeled and cut into 8 wedges
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 1 medium Honeycrisp apple, cut into 12 wedges
- 1 lemon, halved
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Place a large baking pan in oven. Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Toss carrots, Brussels sprouts, onion with oil, rosemary, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Arrange vegetable mixture and sausage on preheated pan in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven until just tender, about 20 minutes.
- Preheat broiler to high. Add apple to pan; broil until apple is tender and vegetables are slightly caramelized, 5 to 6 minutes. Remove pan from oven. Squeeze lemon over pan and sprinkle with parsley.