- 1 package Polska Kielbasa
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 medium green bell peppers, seeded and cut in 1” pieces
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup regular or non-alcoholic beer
- 1/2 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Cooked egg noodles or rice
- Cut kielbasa into 1/2" slices. Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add kielbasa and cook 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned, stirring occasionally. Remove sausage from skillet.
- Melt butter in same skillet. Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beer, Italian seasoning, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Cover and reduce heat to medium-low; cook 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Serve over hot cooked noodles or rice.