- 1 package Turkey Smoked Sausage
- 8 ounces uncooked penne pasta (about 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 small jar (14 ounces) pasta sauce
- 2 tablespoons shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 package (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella and provolone cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Cut sausage into ¼” slices; set aside. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook sausage, onion and garlic, stirring frequently until sausage is lightly browned, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add mushrooms, pasta sauce and Parmesan cheese. Bring to a boil. Stir in cooked pasta. Pour into greased 2-quart casserole dish. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese blend over top. Bake uncovered for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.