- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 2 packages (14 ounces each) 12-inch size Italian pizza crust
- 1/2 cup Dijon mayonnaise*
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Cut sausage into ¼” slices. Place crusts on 2 baking sheets; spread ¼ cup Dijon mayonnaise on each crust.
- Top each pizza with ½ each of sausage, cheese, peppers and green onions.
- Bake 15-17 minutes or until crust is crispy and cheese is melted. Cut each pizza into 8 slices.