- 1 package Chicken Hardwood Smoked Sausage
- 1-1/2 cup water
- 3 medium red apples, chopped (about 3 cups)
- 1/2 cup seedless raisins
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup cous cous
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted (optional)
- Cut sausage into 1/2” pieces. Spray a large non-stick skillet with cooking spray. Heat over medium-high heat for 2 minutes. Add sausage and cook, stirring frequently 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add water, apple, raisins and cinnamon to skillet; bring to a boil. Stir in cous cous and green onion. Cover; remove from heat. Let stand 5 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds, before serving, if desired.