- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 cup 1 thinly sliced carrots
- 1 1 small red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 2 garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 cup 2 fresh snow pea pods
- 1 cup 1 quartered fresh mushrooms
- 1 cup 2 chopped bok choy
- 1 cup ½ prepared spicy stir-fry sauce
- 1 Hot cooked rice
- Cut sausage into ½” slices. Heat large non-stick skillet or wok over medium-high heat for 3 minutes. Add sausage, carrots, pepper and garlic; cook, stirring constantly 4 minutes. Add pea pods, mushrooms and bok choy; cook and stir constantly 4-5 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in sauce and cook 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over hot cooked rice.