- 1 package Beef Smoked Sausage
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup julienne-cut sun dried tomatoes*
- 1 medium green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 ounces medium raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 8 large (10-inch) whole-wheat flour tortillas
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Sour cream and salsa
- Cut sausage into ¼” inch slices. Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add sausage and tomatoes; cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- Add pepper, onion, seasoned salt, Italian seasoning and red pepper flakes to skillet. Cook, stirring frequently for 3 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender. Add shrimp and cook, stirring occasionally until shrimp are cooked and centers are opaque, about 3 minutes.
- Fill each tortilla with ¾ cup filling and top with 2 tablespoons cheese. Fold in sides of tortilla and roll loosely to hold filling inside. Serve with sour cream and salsa if desired.