- 1 pound gnocchi
- 1 package 1 (12-ounce) Smoked Sausage
- 1/4 cup julienne sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 cups baby spinach
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- PREPARE gnocchi according to directions; drain and keep warm.
- COOK and stir sausage, garlic and sun dried tomatoes in oil a large skillet over medium-high heat 5 minutes or until sausage is lightly browned.
- STIR in spinach; stir gently until spinach wilts. Stir in gnocchi; heat through. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese; serve immediately.