- 1 package Hillshire Farm Naturals® Smoked Sausage
- 8 ounces dry whole grain pasta
- 1 cup whole cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped basil
- 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Slice sausage into coins and heat in a large skillet over high for 2 minutes or until browning starts.
- Add the tomatoes and mushrooms and cook for an additional 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Toss in the pasta and olive oil heat for an additional 3 minutes, stirring often. Finish with basil and parmesan cheese.