- 1 package Cheddarwurst
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 green pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (16 ounces) baked beans
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- Cut each sausage into 3 sections; set aside. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add green pepper and onion; cook, stirring frequently for 3-4 minutes or until tender.
- Stir in beans, brown sugar, ketchup, mustard and sausage. Bring to a boil, cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 10-12 minutes or until sausages are hot.