- 1 package Chicken Hardwood Smoked Sausage
- 1 each: large green and red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 can (13.5 oz) light coconut milk
- 2 teaspoons curry powder
- 1 can (20 oz) pineapple chunks, drained
- Cooked white or brown rice
- Chopped cilantro, chopped peanuts, raisins (optional)
- Spray a large non-stick skillet with no-stick cooking spray. Add sausage, bell peppers and garlic; cook and stir on medium-high heat for 8 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender and sausage is heated through.
- Combine coconut milk and curry powder. Add to chicken mixture. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer uncovered 10 minutes. Stir in pineapple; heat through.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with cilantro, peanuts and raisins, if desired