- 1 package Turkey Pepper Jack
- 1 cup frozen corn, cooked, drained, cooled
- 1 cup cooked black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 6 French bread rolls or hot dog buns, split
- Combine corn, black beans, bell pepper, lime juice, cilantro, jalapeno pepper and cumin and salt in a small bowl.
- Grill sausages according to package directions, turning frequently. Place one grilled sausage in each roll and top with ¼ cup corn black bean salsa. Refrigerate remaining corn salsa to serve at another occasion.