- 1 package Smoked Sausage
- 1 bag (20 ounces) refrigerated shredded hash brown potatoes
- 1 cup (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Cut sausage into ½” cubes. Combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- Spread mixture evenly in prepared pan. Bake 40-45 minutes or until lightly browned. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.