- 1 package Beef Hot Links
- 2 green bell peppers, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 large onion, coarsely chopped
- 3 stalks celery, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
- 1 tablespoon dried marjoram
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 4 fresh ears of corn, husked, cut into quarters
- 1 pound raw, shell-on large shrimp
- Seafood cocktail sauce
- Cut sausage into 2" lengths; set aside. Place peppers, onion and celery in a 6-quart pan; cover with water. Add seafood seasoning, marjoram, salt and pepper; bring to a boil and cook 10 minutes.
- Add sausage and corn to pan. Return to a boil and cook 5-10 minutes or until corn is tender. Add shrimp and cook 3 minutes or until shrimp turn pink. Remove pan from heat and let stand 5 minutes.
- Drain in colander and serve with cocktail sauce if desired.