- 1 package Cheddar Lit'l Smokies® Smoked Sausage
- 1 package (7.25 ounces) macaroni and cheese mix
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup butter or margarine
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) condensed cream of mushroom or cream of celery soup
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Open package of Lit’l Smokies® and drain off any liquid; set aside. Cook macaroni in a large pan of boiling water for 7 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- In medium bowl combine cooked macaroni, contents of cheese sauce packet, milk and butter. Stir until butter is melted. Stir in mushroom soup, parsley and Lit’l Smokies®.
- Place mixture in a greased 2-quart baking dish. Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese. Bake, uncovered, 20 minutes or until heated through.